Baby + Me Yoga: (birth to 12 mo)
with Jessica Ramsey
Saturdays: July 30, Aug 6, 13, 20, 27 10-11am
This class, for mom/dad and baby, is a moving and bonding class as we attempt to get a full yoga class in!
• Finding support, creating community and aligning with like-minded people in a similar situation.
• Breast/bottle feeding, diaper changes, breaks and tears are welcome.
• We will move together and flow based upon how the room is feeling without any strict timelines or goals.
• This is about feeling good, connected and heard!
Please bring a blanket for your baby.
For babies birth to 12 months.
Discount class passes are available (buy 5 for $85)!
A Movement Class for Mom or Dad + Baby
with Caitlin Lipscomb
Fridays, 10-11 am
Starts July 29th- First class is FREE!
Learn how to engage your baby in age appropriate development play while also learning how to keep your body safe during the postpartum recovery period!
This class is led by a Doctor of Physical Therapy that specializes in infant development and postpartum healing. Appropriate for infants 8 weeks to 6 months (or not yet sitting independently)
Your first class is FREE with booking code "PLAYFREE"
$20 per class or $85 for a package of 5 Classes
a tummy-time class with Anna Clifford
Tuesdays starting July 26th 11:45am - 12:15pm
Baby Belly is an interactive and educational gymnastics class for 6 weeks through 6 months old. This class...
• provides a safe space to promote age appropriate cognitive, physical, social, emotional, and language development
• teaches parents how to play, interact, and bond with their babies
• creates a positive relationship between baby and parent
• sets up healthy building blocks for brain development and growth.
Why is play so important? Playing with your baby promotes bonding and improves brain development, growth, fine and gross motor skills!